Sometimes life can be really difficult, leaving us feeling confused, frustrated and vulnerable. We may be left thinking the problem is too big to resolve on our own,
we cannot cope or wondering why similar unwanted situations continue to happen.
Talking it through with someone who is unbiased and non-judgemental in a
confidential setting allows you the opportunity to make sense of your experiences.
With the support counselling offers an understanding of how situations have an
impact will develop and with this awareness you can begin to make positive
changes to enhance/improve your everyday life allowing you to live it more fully.
Counselling offers you the opportunity to:
- Increase self confidence
- Cope with change
- Deal with difficulties at home or work
- Gain insights into relationships past & present
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Move forward after loss, separation or bereavement
- Overcome low self esteem
- Explore the influence of family & society.